I certainly LOOK like someone who has Lyme.
- Random rashes--check
- No longer able to work or do anything strenuous--check
- Mixing up my words/thoughts--check
- Constantly crying from random stinging/sharp pain in my: elbow, foot, stomach, neck, side, ribs, head--check
- Can't take bright lights, loud noises, crowds--check
I know I WALK like someone who has Lyme.
- Moving like a 90 year old--check.
- Grabbing onto things so I don't fall down--check
- Sometimes not able to walk at all--check
- Holding my arms, legs, or heart like Fred Sanford--check
I definitely QUACK like someone who has Lyme.
- Multiple unexplained viruses--check
- Bit by something around the same time it started-check
- Abnormal CD 57 and C4 levels--check
- Positive for Lyme antibodies, negative for Lyme antibodies --check
- Stiff neck, sore hands, unable to lift my arms, can't hold on to things, tingling in face, pain in ribs, plantar fasciitis, shooting/stabbing pains that move--check
- Racing thoughts and panicky feelings of despair--check
- Sore joints and muscles--check
- Intense pain in my stomach/back/legs that drops me to my knees--check
My doctor has told me on more than one occassion he thinks it's Lyme.
My symptoms line up with every person I have ever talked to with Lyme.
Every book I read points me in the direction of Lyme.
Altered Today: New Journal to track symptoms, level of frustration