Getting rid of toxins has become a full time job 'round this house. On my counter, a bag of Mila...said to sop up the bad stuff. On my calendar, a series of colonic appointments. And in my bath, a bunch of seemingly unrelated products (except to a Lymie).
For months, I've been taking Epsom Salt Baths, with great results. But, when I started using this Detox soak by Dr. Jernigan, WOW!!!! I can't belive the difference. If you're experiencing heavy die off (or pain) and need to give your system a hand with health, you might want to give it a shot.*
• 4-6 cups Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate)
• 32-64 fluid ounces of Hydrogen Peroxide (3%, as found in many grocery stores)
• 2-4 tablespoons of Ginger (freshly grated...wrap in cloth or put in tea ball)
1. Dry brush skin to improve absorption of energy and nutrients. This will also stimulate the blood and lymph fluids to rise -- increasing the healing effects of the bath.
2. Fill tub with warm water. Add the above ingredients.
3. Soak 20 minutes.
4. Repeat for seven consecutive days, or as recommended by your doctor (repeating will increase effectiveness). Continue daily, or as needed.
Caution: DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!! If you take anti-coagulants, consult your doctor before using ginger.
*Psst... Per Dr. J, "This therapy has been shown to relieve pain that did not even respond to narcotic medicines."
Seriously. Get thee to Walgreen's.
Altered Today: Sharing the love, decreasing the toxic burden