Everything tastes better with Curry. That's what I am telling myself. Four days in a row, I've eaten it...with beef, pork, and today with lamb. I don't usually eat rice, but I'm eating that too. I'm also eating unleavened gluten free bread...as directed by the Chinese Nutritionist.
His prescription for eating to get rid of chronic parasites, thrush, and lyme (GU)?
- No chicken (or anything else that eats and promotes worms--ie: ducks, seafood)
- Only clean beef (grass fed, Organic)
- Preferably lamb (stinky meats make your insides uninhabitable)
- Lots of squash (also pumpkin and yam)
- Harsh vegetables (think kale and daicon radish)
- Beans--all kinds of Organic beans
- Nothing sweet (not even Stevia)
- Non-yeast bread and white rice (less nutritious than brown rice, but easier to digest)
- Greek Yogurt (no other dairy)
- Mushrooms (good fungus that kills bad fungus)
- Green tea
- Cinnamon (in copious amounts)
- As much Curry as I can stand (Turmeric, Turmeric, Turmeric)
Ironically, that morning (before he told me this), I dumped Cinnamon all over my Greek Yogurt...something I NEVER do. The night before, I ate Thai food...a rare happening... unless my friend Jen makes it.
Is my body now telling me what it needs to heal and function?
Altered Today: Pantry, What I'm Cooking, House Smells (The whole block knows what I'm having for dinner), Strength. Day 5 of feeling good...the most energy I've had in a year. I am doing dishes, laundry, making beds, showered. I have pain, but it's minimal. Something is definitely shifting...