Lately, I've been getting a bit of a reputation as a butinsky. Surprising? No. Confusing? Yes. I guess people--even when they ask for your opinion--aren't really interested in how to...figure out if they're sick...be in less pain...stick around for their children.
Recently, a "friend" got super upset when I gave him my analysis/opinion of his blood tests (tests I helped his doctor order).
"I think you're looking for Lyme," he said. (UH...DUH??)
"I think you want me to have it so you won't feel so alone." (REALLY???)
Other "friends" (with Lyme) continue to eat horrible diets and wonder why they feel so rotten.
And I know I'm judging here, but...
If I have to a) take care of you, b) listen to you complain, or c) watch you suffer, don't you think I should have some say in the matter???
For the record:
- I'd prefer you didn't have Lyme Disease
- I have better things to worry about than your sweet tooth, fiber intake, coffee/tea addiction
- Little bits add up...especially when you take a hundred little bits of everything
- No, it's not normal to...throw up after you eat chocolate, poop once a week, burp constantly, have trouble walking
- It's maddening to watch you poison yourself, then hear you say you're not feeling well, then manifest symptoms later
- If I didn't care, I wouldn't say anything
Be thankful someone loves you enough to endure your dirty looks, fight with you at restaurants, and insist you get tested/treated.
I WISH somebody would have done it for me.
Altered Today: Annoyance Level, Patience