Sometimes you just gotta laugh...at life, yourself, illness. Last night, I walked into the bedroom, saw my own shadow, and screamed (and not a baby scream either..this was a serious squeal, followed by 10 minutes of recovery time). Other things that have been cracking me up lately:
1) Seeing a lady balance a carton of orange juice on her head while walking through the grocery store parking lot.
2) Watching the lady behind her do the same thing with her i-phone (just to show her husband she could).
3) Random, lyme crying jags (mine and others).
4) The thought of anyone taking a "half drop" of anything.
5) The thought of buying my friend Alyson Pajama Jeans (and her wearing them).
6) This picture of my fat cat (and deeply serious husband).
7) These ladies...
8) And, finally, the pièce de résistance....this infomercial for Tiddy Bear (No. It's not an SNL skit).
Hope you are smiling.
Altered Today: What tickles my fancy...