Since the age of 10, I've been allergic to cats. Not soooo allergic, that I can't be in the same room with them, but allergic enough not to cuddle and DEFINITELY not to touch my face afterwards.
Still, when Meeno visited my bed last night--purring, loving, excited--snuggling didn't seem like such a bad idea. For 20 minutes, she pushed her head into my hands, made air biscuits with her paws, and nuzzled my neck....which of course required some eye rubbing. Did I mention I shouldn't be doing that? Anyway, this is what stupidity looked like this morning.
Since Tuesday, there have been other--less obvious--acts of foolishness:
- Consuming 1/2 a bagel...in case the Ivermectin killed me
- Devouring an entire box of cinnamon cookies...despite having a killer thrush infection
- Not drinking green smoothies for two days...although they are helping
- Trying chocolate....to revisit the impact of cocoa
- Going all day without food or drink...in order to get somewhere
I had good reasons: Convenience, Comfort, Curiosity. Still, none of it made any logical sense. Yeast is bad. Green drinks are good. Sugar feeds thrush. Caffeine (cocoa) makes me crazy. And eating is vital. Not at all like my food Nazi self. Have I suddenly lost my mind?
Makes me wonder (sans the cat stupidity which is normal), who's doing the thinking these days...me or the bugs? For a couple of interesting thoughts on how parasites and yeast control behavior, click the highlighted links. In the meantime, I'm going to chain myself to the sofa.
Altered Today: Appearance, New problem...how to control myself--especially when I think I am